понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

creek+




I have like, 4 muses yeah? okay, but I want to make more.....Is that bad? I dont know. There is one muse that I want to try out buuuuuttttt~ I dont really like him to much, like physically. Heapos;s not very attractive to me, but his personality is sooo cute~ I mean knowing his personality makes him cute in my eyes, like physically, but at first I really didnapos;t like him...at all. I was so confused why people thought he was hot. I still dont find him hot, but he is cute to me.

Making no sense huh? yeah. I know its confusing. After I got to know his personality I find him cute, but dont find him hot at all. I honestly think heapos;s ugly, like I dont get why he has so many fan girls. He has pictures where its like OMG~ but not usually. I dont know. The reason Im not saying his name is cause he has fangirls around every corner....I swear. They would be like "OMG you dont like him?? why not?? how come you find him ugly~? what is wrong with you?" and id be like "fuck off." and yeah. It wouldnapos;t be good. I dont want to die from fan girls Kthxbye.

Hm, I want to make him but dont know about it...I want to make a few more...but I dont know..

I probably will in the end though.

Ugh, I fail.

hearts;


creek+, creek's, creek worton, creek woods village resort.



Комментариев нет: