среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

circulating fluidized beds




Two things that kick my ass when I�run:

1)� Group training runs/races
2)�RAIN

Dang, without those two, I�typically run 9:30 min/mile.� But when I�have those, I�can hit up to 9 min/mile.� I figured it out this morning when I�watched the sky making a decision whether to stay sunny or start raining.� The sky finally chose rain after 2 miles and I�was planning on 6+�miles so I�just pounded on.� As I�was checking my GPS watch, I�was surprised that I�was clocking under 9 min more often than usual.

Do you all have certain conditions that just gets you going and out of your normal rhythm?

Iapos;m so jealous of those of you who are running in halfs and full marathons� I�didnapos;t plan for any this fall as the ones near me conflicted with a major family celebration.� Iapos;ve been building up my miles for the long run though in the spirit of it all (13.3 miles on Sunday).� :)� I�hope that I can stay injury free so I�can run one in the spring

filmifriikki.fi, circulating fluidized beds, circulating grate heat, circulating grundfos pump, circulating heater line water.



Комментариев нет: