четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

about jim crow




Flights booked for BASCon I land Thursday at around 3pm (timed so I can make it in time for cocktails), and then I leave Sunday at 10:20pm (timed for lunch Sunday). I kind of wanted to get a Monday flight, but then I decided it would be too much of a hassle room-wise. Now I just have to figure out how to deal with my suitcase after check-out time.

And then Iapos;m going to Disney World in December for the trip that was postponed in May due to my nephew landing himself in the hospital. That one is being handled by my dad, though, so he was the one who had to deal with coordinating flights and the hotel. At for that one, now that I live about two blocks away from the freeway heapos;s going to have to drive over to get to the airport, I donapos;t have to deal with getting to the airport for that since heapos;s going to pick me up on his way there. And now that Iapos;m looking at how much parking is at the Portland airport, itapos;s probably going to be cheaper to park there than to get a shuttle for BASCon. Many things -- including parking -- are so much cheaper here than in Seattle that I sometimes feel like Iapos;m living in a giant discount store.

Now I just hope my stuff gets here next week as scheduled because my wardrobe is rather limited right now. On the up side, I think everything not in storage will all fit into a carryon suitcase. On the down side, Iapos;m sick of wearing the same few things every day.

bachelor degree and doctorate, about jim crow, about jim carry, about jihad, about jhumpa.



Комментариев нет: