четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bunchiest




OMG...I know iapos;m gonn sound like a selfish person and probably there will be people complaining about how utterly boring and REPEATITIVE my posts are but i just have to vent out my fustration. Today we were given a briefing for our end of yr exam for 5th yr medical students which consists of a biomed pathology viva where we will be quizzed on 45 mins on stuff ranging from anatomy, pharmacology, pathology, physiology, diagnostic investigations to intepreting them. I swear I WAS SO STRESSED AFTERWARDS not to mention fucking hungry/starving.

Went to the student food court and (i know this sounds disgusting) and chewed and spat out some baked pasta and left over dried lasagne, chips and boiled noodles. I did it in the toilet and flushed the stuff down when i finished. Felt so guilty and scared afterwards that i spent the next 30 minutes puking everything up which i didnapos;t get much out except some stuff i accidently swallowed. After about 4-5 attempts of gagging and puking all i was getting out was just the diet coke and water i drank with it to help me puke. I then took 16 lax just in case to feel safe. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I DIDNapos;T ABSORB MUCH OF THE CALS...LIKE BARE MINIMAL PLUS THE FACT THAT I THREW UP EARLIER. Hopefully iapos;ll be purging later when the lax kick in. Iapos;m still feeling so hungry even now. Could be cos�i havenapos;t eaten anything for the past 7 months�coupled with the stress hormones that is released from the exam briefing. Do you think iapos;m gonna gain weight? I feel like im going to balloon up. I think even my 1 hour exercise on the treadmill everyday seems to be quite little and not enough cals burnt. Iapos;m SHIT SCARED now. I really hope i absorbed an insignificant amount of cals...

bunchiest, bunchies.gif, bunchies.com, bunchies.



Комментариев нет: